Chocolate is a thing of passion. Working with this noble produce requires time, knowledge and know-how. This is exactly what this training course is all about. Via a range of diverse and modern recipes, you will have the opportunity to practice a number of pastry techniques associated with the world of chocolate, thus updating your selection of dishes or your menus.
Pastry Chef, Instructor & Consultant at Institut Lyfe
Duration: 3 days-21 hours
Dates: From January 29th to 31th 2024
Number of participants: 6 to 10
Requirements: Experience in the art of patisserie.
Price: €1,450 including VAT-€1,208.33 excluding VAT
- Discover different varieties of chocolate and associate them with recipes that will bring out their organoleptic properties
- Make a range of varied and contemporary pastries, including: shop pastries, restaurant desserts, snacks
- Develop your creativity using the basics for inspiration
This programme is intended for chefs and patissiers working in restaurants and guesthouses.
Programme provided in French only.
- Tasting of different cocoa varieties (both original and processed)
- Carrying out of different chocolate adjustments and selecting the right equipment
- Prepare some fifteen recipes for shops, restaurants and for snacks: from the milk chocolate entremet to the stracciatella torta caprese and the kalamansi chocolate éclair