For professionals of the hospitality industry, it has become essential to differentiate their menus and propose a modern cuisine to stand out from the crowd.
The « Creative Cooking Techniques » programme places the spotlight on flavours and textures, proposing innovating recipes to develop your culinary creativity.
You’ll learn to exalt the product and achieve the perfect balance by mastering the rules of food matching, preparation and presentation.
Duration: 5 days-35 hours
Dates: From November 20th to 24th 2023
Number of participants: 6 to 10
Requirements: Experience in the world of culinary arts.
Price: €2,150 including VAT-€1,791.67 excluding VAT
- Implement the right cooking on different families of products
- Preparations, cooking and training to propose creative and modern plates
This programme is designed for kitchen managers, chefs, line chefs, and commis chefs.
Programme provided only in French.
- Theory and Applied Technology: Culinary Creativity, what is it?
- The new and adapted cooking products: cooking with nitrogen, smoke, salt, low temperature
- Food pairing and luxury goods: combination of products and creative combinations
- Overnight cooking
- Focus on low-temperature cooking and sous vide: From appetizers to desserts, how to optimize work organization while offering innovative dishes that strictly respect the ingredients
- Fusion cuisine: Exploring influences from both local and international cuisines, with a focus on creativity
- Spotlight on quick sauces and umami flavors