Delicatessen is experiencing a “comeback” with a return to the values of terroir and quality local products. A specific know-how of delicatessen caterers that more and more chefs would love to have.
Duration: 5 days-35 hours
Dates: From February 26th to March 1st 2024
Number of participants: 6 to 10
Requirements: Experience in the world of culinary arts.
Price: €2,380 including VAT-€1,983.33 excluding VAT
Discover the variety of products that make up the range of traditional deli and master the fundamental delicatessen techniques in order to offer authentic and rustic delicatessen products, and to provide a high-quality and attractive selection for group requests, seminars, or other mass events.
This programme is designed for kitchen managers, chefs, line chefs, and commis chefs.
Programme provided in French only.
- Marinating meats
- Chopping meats for stuffing preparation
- Baking pies and terrines
- Seasoning charcuterie products for perfect preservation
- Stuffing sausages, saucissons, and blood sausages
- Mastering the preparation of rillettes
- Assembling pâtés in pastry crusts