Create, revisit or diversify your range of mini-cakes, travel cakes and snacks in harmony with the produce, flavour combinations and textures.
Pastry Chef, Instructor & Consultant at Institut Lyfe
Duration: 3 days-21 hours
Dates: From December 04th to 06th 2023
Number of participants: 6 to 10
Requirements: Experience in the art of patisserie.
Price: €1,360 including VAT-€1,133.33 excluding VAT
- Revisit and modernise your range of pastry products in keeping with current trends
- Develop your creative talents and your own personal flavour identity by extending your knowledge of pastry making
This programme is intended for chefs and patissiers working in restaurants and guesthouses.
Programme provided in French only.
- Make basic preparations: doughs, custards, compotes, mousses, glazes…
- Work with contrasting textures and colours
- Bake, assemble and display mini-cakes and snacks
- Decorate elegantly your mini-cakes and travel cakes
- Set up an afternoon tea buffet in keeping with current trends
- Master the conservation of produce