Faced with an increasing number of customers with special dietary requirements, we’ll help you discover or rediscover cooking with plant-based proteins.
This course is an opportunity to rediscover plants, pulses and cereals in a way that will bring out their full splendour in colourful, delicious dishes. Put mother nature at the heart of your dishes and turn seasonal constraints into a true source of inspiration.
Head Chef, Instructor & Consultant at Institut Lyfe
Duration: 2 days-14 hours
Dates: From November 9th to 10th 2023
Number of participants: 6 to 10
Requirements: Experience in the world of culinary arts.
Price: €1,080 including VAT-€900 excluding VAT
- Make recipes from appetiser to vegetable-based dessert, dried vegetables and cereals
- Use plant proteins to reduce protein intake animal
The Vegetarian Cooking Techniques programme is designed for kitchen managers, chefs, line chefs, and commis chefs.
Programme provided in French only.
- Technology applied to vegetables, legumes, cereals (menus and nutrition)
- Substitute products and alternatives to animal proteins
- Preliminary preparations: production of consommés, juices, bottoms and broths
- Making recipes from vegetables, legumes and cereals: complete dishes nutritionally, tasty and colorful
- Spices, herbs and oils: focus on seasonings
- Work on taste and flavors
- Tasting and analysis of the organoleptic properties of each recipe