Understanding the history, influence, and culture of sauce from the past to the present worldwide, exploring the fundamentals, fermented sauces, and modern sauces. Appreciating the significance of sauce on the plate.
Culinary Deputy Executive Chef at Institut Lyfe
Duration: 5 days-35 hours
Dates: From March 25th to 29th 2024
Number of participants: 6 to 10
Requirements: Experience in the world of culinary arts.
Price: €2,150 including VAT-€1791.67 excluding VAT
Mastering the knowledge and techniques necessary to create fundamental, modern, and fermented sauces.
This programme is designed for kitchen managers, chefs, line chefs, and commis chefs.
Programme provided in French only.
- Acquire proper techniques
- Master the vocabulary of “Cuisine’s Highway Code”
- Understand the process of fermentation: analysis, comprehension, tasting, and practical application
- Identify the chemical, mechanical, and physical aspects as well as the impact of ingredients on the final product
- Harness the flavor dynamics and unlock the full potential of sauces through fermentation
- Apply the specific characteristics of each mother sauce in a recipe